JIMS CARPETS KIRKSTALL : BLACK WHITE AREA RUG : CARPET CLEANING METHODS COMPARE.
Jims Carpets Kirkstall
- Kirkstall is a suburb of north-west Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, and is located on the eastern side of the River Aire. To the west is the suburb of Bramley, the easterly suburb is Headingley and the northerly one is West Park.
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
The Handbook and Guide to Kirkstall Abbey;
This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process. Though we have made best efforts - the books may have occasional errors that do not impede the reading experience. We believe this work is culturally important and have elected to bring the book back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. This text refers to the Bibliobazaar edition.
abbey park sign
abbey park sign at kirkstall, west yorkshire, england
kirkstall abbey at kirkstall, leeds, west yorkshire, england
Title: History of Kirkstall Abbey ... Third edition.
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.
The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
36 p. ; 12?.
Related topics: get cat urine smell out of carpet ohio carpet 50 oz carpet carpets and drapes 15 foot carpet indoor air quality carpet how to get carpet stains out cheap baby rugs area carpets for sale carpet cleaning in south bay
- (月) 04:32:32|
- Category: None