. Magic carpet
video game. Briton carpets
- a room in a school where lessons take place
- A classroom is a room in which teaching or learning activities can take place. Classrooms are found in educational institutions of all kinds, including public and private schools, corporations, and religious and humanitarian organizations.
- (Classrooms) Belk Hall, Reid Hall, Daniel Moultrie Science Center (DMSC)
- A room, typically in a school, in which a class of students is taught
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
San Antonio, Texas
I tell them that they will enter my castle like princes and princesses. I have them put on an imaginary crown and have them walk slowly so the crown will not fall off. They need to stay on my yellow brick road tape until I show
them where they sit. They are assigned a
temporary throne around my magic carpet. The thrones are small alphabet cards with letters and a picture illustration around the edge of my carpet. We take a short imaginary trip before the art lesson to get their imagination to "grow stronger" but only after they sit cris-cross apple sauce and put on an imaginary safety belt. They have been given a ticket which is has their name and is color coordinated with a table and
a seat number. This helps me learn all those names at the beginning of the year. Since we are too large to fit out the door we have to shrink. Our safety belts need to hold us down correctly so no one will fall off when we take our imaginary trips. I tell the first two sessions using social
stories and asking questions when we visit good students' and bad students' castles in the sky on clouds. Then the students use their own ideas on following trips. Language arts, social studies, and a little bit of science can be worked in on this 5 -8 minute trip.
3rd Grade Classroom
The tall shelf on the left store
s all of my manipulatives in clear, labeled bins. The long, white shelf on the carpet holds the students' book boxes as well as other classroom
materials. Our classroom
meeting area is on the world map carpet. Part of our classroom
library (the fiction section) is on the white shelf under the bulletin board.
Related topics: five star carpet cleaning polyester vs nylon carpet area carpets for sale md carpet carpet rolls wholesale black and gold carpet carpet brisbane low voc carpet brands oriental rugs round area rugs shaggy
- (月) 04:33:54|
- Category: None